Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hello & Welcome!!!

Well, it's about time... This is something I've been wanting to do for quite a while now and today I finally took the time to create my very own blog. From now on I will try to use this place to share news, rumors, my comments and views on what's happening in the civil aviation world, especially in Brazil.

Who am I? I work for a respected global network carrier in São Paulo's city office as a business/sales analyst. On my free time I am either at the airport spotting airplanes or else I'm lost in Twitter looking at the latest news, gossips, tech trends, etc.

I do hope you enjoy this blog and I invite you to interact with me and share your views and opinions!

Happy Landings,

Marcelo

PS: I almost forgot, I also keep a small website running where I share some photos from my spotting sessions. You can find it here under www.saospotting.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment